I’ve been slacking quite a bit with Pippa’s weekly wardrobe posts, they are now more like Pippa’s monthly wardrobe so i’m having to put two together this week! Even looking back at the photos I can see she’s changed so much and these were when her body hadn’t quite caught up with her head just yet!
As it’s finally getting cold, i’ve started to get Pippa in some knitwear, so these are just a few of her winter warmers!
- A very cute, knitted all-in-one from GAP which I find is great for lazy days at home when she needs something a little warmer on.
- One of my favourites as this cardigan was knitted by my mum and goes perfectly with these floral leggings from Tu at Sainsbury’s. Unfortunately Pippa likes to eat the collar though!
- I think the tights are my favourite part of this outfit and they came with this knitted dress from Boots.
- I love this jumper from The White Company and she wears it quite a lot, simply to get the most out of it before she grows out of it!
I actually think majority of these outfits no longer fit Pippa 😦 I suppose it is about time we moved on from her 0-3 clothes!
- It’s hard to see from the photo but this Next grey jersey dress has a cloud print all over. I love a cloud print, as you can see from the cloud leggings featured later, so I love this dress and the little stripy tights that came with it! Luckily this one just about still fits, so has a few more wears in it yet!
- This M&S checked dress was bought for Pippa when she was born (in the summer) so now that it fits her, it’s slightly out of season as it’s a thin cotton. However I just stuck a white long sleeved bodysuit underneath and added some tights to make a great little winter outfit!
- We have a lot of things in this print from M&S as I find it really pretty and not too pink! The pinafore dress is cord and comes with a little white bodysuit and pink tights.
- After putting these on Pippa this week and spending all day pulling them down to reach her ankles, I’ve had to accept defeat and admit that sadly these White Company cloud leggings no longer fit! They are still available in stores though so I think i’ll be purchasing some more in the next size up!
I promise i’ll try and keep these posts more up to date from now on!